Thursday, April 19, 2007

Specially For Women


A very wise friend pointed out to me years ago, that products marketed “Specially For Women,” generally suck (with the exception of products intended only for women, i.e.: tampons).


When you see the words “specially for women,” you might as well just substitute “lower quality, comes in pink.”

I am reminded of this today, after drinking a can of Sin-A-Man, Rip It Chic Energy Fuel. Yes, I do make impulse purchases on occasion. I think what hit my consumer nerve in this case, was the special foil cover designed to prevent dust, germs and bacteria from contacting the can's lid. I was fooled. This stuff tastes like ass and I swear it’s putting me to sleep.

I can barely keep my eyes open. Will I succumb to the power of the nap?

2 comments:

Lacy said...

uhhh, drinks for women. That's interesting. Maybe if it was loaded with folic acid and...uh...I dunno, midol?

*chuckles

We all make impulse purchases. Some more than others *sheepishly raises hand.

Interesting idea though.

I'm a redbull girl. It gives ya wings you know. ;)

Barbora said...

You're right, Red Bull is good stuff.

I also like Diet Full Throttle. It mixes extremely well with tequila.