Thursday, April 5, 2007

Join Sanitation Crusade!


Donate Now

America's advocate for the availability of clean, safe, well-designed public restrooms needs your help.

AMERICAN RESTROOM ASSOCIATION

Donations are tax-exempt and what a great mission. I support clean, safe, well-designed public restrooms!


“The 2007 World Toilet Summit” in India, sounds fascinating. I would attend this conference. “Documenting the problems faced by people who hesitate to travel or who avoid activities that put them out of range of proper toilet facilities” is an important topic - perhaps even more meaningful to me than many of the sessions my professional association's annual conference holds.

The trip also includes a visit to the Sulabh International Museum of Toilets and the Taj Mahal. Wow!

In the words of Dr. Bindeshwar Pathak, founder of Sulabh International Social Service Organization “Join sanitation crusade.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many people find themselves with a "sudden urge" while touring the museum. The power of suggestion being what it is.

Barbora said...

Trish,

That's funny!
I’ll bet it happens a lot.
Hope they have a public restroom.

The Aryan defecation code just blows my mind. It’s an obsessive compulsive’s dream come true.

Anonymous said...

You're right, that's amazing.
I always thought that level of OCD was a modern phenomenon--you know, with the advent of running water, etc.