Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm OK, You're OK?

Today I had my appointment with my new Otolaryngologist.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got a clean bill of health. I like this doctor a lot. She’s a straight shooter and gave me a thorough examination.

I’ll no doubt have more to say later, but tonight I’m just feeling exhausted from the emotional roller-coaster ride of visiting a new doctor for the first time about this ongoing “problem.”

I’m going to grab another glass of wine and stare into space a while before I turn in.

Haha! Leila, you once asked if the schnauzer liked beer. I don’t know about beer, but he seems to really appreciate a nice, German white. (just had a little spill here in the kitchen…no need to wipe up.)

1 comment:

Leila V. said...

lol! My Rottweiler used to love beer. Makes me want to get another dog.

Congrats on the clean bill of health, I'll drink to that!

BTW:
What the hell is an Otolarynologist? Wait, don't answer that.