Friday, June 8, 2007

Barborella


Full Throttle Energy Drink + Tequilla = The Barborella

A delicious summer drink over ice. Full Throttle and tequila really go smashingly together! I recommend Sauza Gold. It’s a great deal for the price.

It was so hot here today. I think it got up to 92 degrees and was about 80% humidity…pure barometric valium. About an hour and ago a thunderstorm rolled in and cooled things down to a comfortable sleeping temperature. BF conked right out. We went out tonight for Indian food. I agreed to let him order whatever he wanted from the menu instead of arguing for my favorites. We had the hottest Sag Paneer I’ve ever eaten in my life and Achari Goat. The goat was really good/complicated. It had pickled lemon rind in it. I should have tasted it first, because it turned out to be the more mild but sophisticated of the dishes. Once the hard burn of the sag paneer kicked in, my taste buds were pretty hashed. Now, it’s midnight and I feel like I swallowed a rock. We packed up quite a bit of food to take with us, but I still feel like I ate too much.

1 comment:

Leila V. said...

Barborella:
I'm a fan of Red Bull and Absolut myself. Never tried the energy drink with tequila, but it sounds yummy. So does the Indian food, another thing I've never tried.

Hope to hear from Barborella again soon!