Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Bad Self

Yes, I’m up to my bad self lately and right on track with my cycle of hypochondria. I’m in the post-anxiety, relief phase. Give me 5 to 8 months and I will probably be out of my f***ing head, worried about cancer or mad cow disease or flesh-eating bacteria.

Aahh! But, now it’s the relief phase. I’ve stopped taking Prozac for about a week now, because I feel good and begrudge the cost, now that I’m paying for it on my own. It’s expensive!

I know, I should just continue my meds and try to break the cycle.

I’m just so darn happy though! It’s spring. I love being back in Pennsylvania. I love the weather. I love the smell of morning and having my first cup of coffee, barefoot on the porch with the dog. I love the mild evenings. I LOVE working in the yard (much more than housework inside…and unfortunately it shows). I love sawing and chopping and digging and trimming, etc. We’re planting cabbages, peas, lavender, lemon balm, mint and clematis this weekend.

Happy blogging is boring, isn’t it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the spring too! And working in the yard. Maybe next week I'll have time to do so. I have a break from agility. :)

Leila V. said...

I'm jealous of your mental state!

No side effects from stopping the Prozac?